• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Rahul celebrates birthday with poor; says he wants them to bless Pratyusha's soul


    Advertisement
    Rahul Raj Singh or better known as late actress, Pratyusha Banerjee's boyfriend seems to have wanted a very low key and quiet birthday celebrations this year. The actor who turned a year older on Sunday celebrated his day with the poor.
    Rahul, who supposedly hasn't come out of Pratyusha's untimely demise, seems to be missing her each day. While talking to a leading daily, he said,  "I just want my love to come and wish me. If she is not here, the day is very sad like any other day I am living in. I just want to prove our love was very pure." He further stated, "People have no right to put questions over my worship. I just want to shower blessings of poor on my baby love wherever she is."
    Rahul seems to have refused cakes or gifts from his well-wishers on his day.Pratyusha committed suicide on 1st April 2016 following turmoils in her relationship with Rahul.
    source: TOI

     

    Advertisement