• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Sizzler: Subuhi Joshi Adorns Beachwear in Goa


    Advertisement




    The pretty Sapna of ‘Comedy Classes’ aka Subuhi Joshi recently took a break from Mumbai’s soaring heat to hang her feet up in Goa. She got to enjoy the rare privilege of not shooting back to back for four days and hence her decision to take advantage of this special time.
    She says, "We were not shooting for four days and my mom and brother were in town so I decided to go to Goa, I was there for three nights. I have been to Goa a lot of times, but for both of them it was the first time.”
    Elaborating more on her penchant for holidaying in Goa, Subuhi said, "It was extremely hot, but it's okay; who cares when you have water all around. I used to chill in my shortest shorts. I used to be in the pool mostly. I just love everything about Goa. Like nobody cares what you're wearing, what you're doing. I also love riding those cute bikes.”
    She talked about her love for work breaks further, saying, "Short breaks are very important. After all you need time for your own self. You need your own space. You need days when you don't have to put makeup at all. And when you can be in your worst shorts and still nobody is bothered. Of course I am badly tanned. But who cares? I had a blast.”
    source: pinkvilla

     

    Advertisement