• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Here’s How Shahid Kapoor Is Preparing Himself for Fatherhood!


    Advertisement

    Shahid Kapoor is all set to become a father for the first time in his life and he seems to be very excited about it. While promoting his upcoming film Udta Punjab Shahid expressively shares about his excitement and plans for Fatherhood.
     
    In an interaction with media, asked Shahid how he is preparing himself to be a father and he replied saying, “I am really very excited. It’s amazing how we pre-plan things for our baby and before the baby has come you start feeling that you need to adjust to be a father. I think it’s the parents who change and the child is going to be what the child is.”
     
    Shahid feels that in a way things are changing and he is preparing himself to be a father. He has also planned to take paternal leave after the baby will be born. “I have planned to take leave and I will definitely take.” He asserts
     
    Meanwhile, Shahid’s wife is helping him out to be a better parent. Mira has downloaded an app in Shahid’s phone where he gets the weekly updates about his fatherhood. “My wife has added an app to my phone known as baby center where I get all the weekly information about what I should me known.”

     

    Advertisement