• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    5 Big Things REVEALED by Shilpa Shinde after Quitting ‘Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai’


    Advertisement
    elevision actress Shilpa Shinde is all set for her new innings. The beautiful lady who rose to fame with her character Angoori Devi from Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai has now decided to move on from daily soaps and try something different in her acting career.
     
    One of Shilpa Shinde’s close friends, Saazish Sidhu who is also a designer has now turned into a producer. Saazish is producing a travel based show and guess what; Shilpa Shinde has decided to be a part of it. The actress will be seen as a celebrity guest who will travel along with the contestants and give them the challenges to compete with each other.
     
    Apart from Shilpa, serial ‘Thapki’ fame Dhruv aka Ankit Bathla will also be a part of the show. Both of these actors recently did a photo shoot with the contestants.
     
    Recently, in a conversation with Dailybhaskar.com, Shilpa Shinde revealed 5 big things on her life after quitting Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai.
     
    Here’s what she said:

    1- Excited for a travel based show
     
    I wanted to try something else and Saazish is one of my very good friends who have now turned into a producer. Style in the City is a different show which revolves around 15 teenagers and the celebrity’s role in it will be to give them the task. Though I am not that big fan of travelling, but yes if the concept is interesting I do not mind being a part of it. Till date, I have never done a travel based show and so I am really very looking forward it.

    2- Enjoyed the break after quitting ‘Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai’
     
    These days, daily soaps have become very stressful. And I believe that life is too short, you don’t even know what will happen tomorrow. I want to enjoy my work and not take stress for it. After quitting 'Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai', I have done so many things which I used to miss during those days. Especially, I started taking care of my health. I was suffering from migrane and other health issues. I completed my Ayurvedic treatment for the same. 

    3- Ready to explore in Marathi cinema
     
    The talks are going on for two Marathi films. Nothing has been finalised yet, but yes I have taken Marathi films into consideration. Honestly, I don’t want to do films for the sake of films. I don’t want to do typical acting. Instead, I want to work on some interesting concepts. Being a Maharastrian, I have never worked in a Marathi film. In fact, I was also offered Marathi shows, but as I said, I am not keen in doing daily soaps now. So, for now, I really excited to work in a regional film.

    4- No legal battle with the producer of ‘Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai’
     
    In this industry, we work with a mutual decision. In my case, the matter could have been sorted if they (the makers of the show) would have just sat and discussed the whole situation with me. Instead of just creating hype in the media, they could have sorted the issue in a simple way. There were ego clashes between us, but I feel that fighting was not the solution. The entire incident took an ugly turn and that really saddens me. In this industry, we all are like family members. But yes, now ‘Bhabhiji’ is a closed chapter for
    me.

    5- Still love watching ‘Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai’
     
    ‘Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai’ is a good entertaining show and I still watch that show. I have seen few episodes and I think Shubhangi as an artist is doing a great job. She is a wonderful actress and I have no competition with her. She is a fantastic actress.


     

    Advertisement