• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Bipasha Basu Talks about Her Hubby Karan Singh Grover’s Divorces


    Advertisement

    Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover’s marriage has been targeted on social media with this being Karan’s third wedding. His first was with Shraddha Nigam, second was with Jennifer Winget and now he’s happily married to his Alone co-star Bips.
     
    Bipasha and Karan have had a fairy tale romance what with exotic vacations, spectacular celebrations, lavish dates on faraway islands and dazzling fireworks. And all this has been witnessed by their fans, well wishers, family members and friends, courtesy their social media pages. Though people witnessed their camaraderie and lovey-dovey chemistry, the two have been a subject to jokes that targeted at their marriage suggesting that it won’t last long thanks to Karan’s history.
     
    Interestingly, Bips who’s aware of such comments has now come out in the open and spoken about what she thinks of Karan’s previous failed marriages. In an interview given to a publication, Bips has been quoted saying, “I believe that everyone has a journey, and it is very easy for anyone to exclaim, 'Oh...this is his third marriage, nahin chalega...divorce ho jaayega (It wont work out, they will get divorced).' I tell people that you have to be in someone's shoes to know their story and understand their journey."
     
    "This world is full of cynics, and thankfully, I have never been cynical no matter what has happened in my life. I have always been a believer. And Karan is like that, too. I feel I am lucky, as I live only for love. And no man has given me more love and respect than Karan. I might not be looking for the same thing in marriage, like others do. I have my own checklist, and I have ticked my boxes accordingly. And I believe you can't judge anyone for their bad relationships." 
     


    "I have had bad relationships, and I could have been easily married twice. The relationship could have been as deep, but I didn't fall into the legality and that is the only difference. You can't condemn someone on the basis of a piece of paper,” she added.

     

    Advertisement