• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Here's why Mahhi Vij does 'Not' want to change her surname to Bhanushali even after marriage!


    Advertisement
    The pretty Mahhi Vij surely does not mince words. She has always been clear about what she feels and does not hesitate in calling 'spade a spade'. 
    Recently the actress, who is happily married to actor Jay Bhanushali for over couple of years now, was asked on why she still chooses to keep her maiden surname professionally.  To this , Mahhi confidently stated, "I have always been my father's pride and somewhere carrying his name.  My maiden name is something that makes me want to push myself in doing better in all spheres of life. And no there is no trouble between Jay and me, which may people think is the reason for me not changing my name. I just like to have an identity which I was born with."
     
    Definitely, that's the way, 'Mahhi Way!'

    source: PINKVILLA

     

    Advertisement