• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Wohoo! Yash and Amrapali turn parents to a little baby boy!


    Advertisement
    It's time to rejoice in the Sinha and Gupta family! The adorable couple of Telly Ville, Yash Sinha and Amrapali Gupta have turned proud parents to a little baby boy yesterday evening.
    The newbie father could not stop beaming with joy while talking about his little bundle of joy. 

    "Its an amazing feeling. I am still unable to come to terms that I am now a father. I still need to pinch myself now and then," says Yash. 'It has been a long journey for both of us. Though it has been a longer journey for Amrapali being the mother, but for me it has been a long journey of sheer wait! 
    Now that the journey has got over, we have still not come to terms that we are now parents! 
    But its feels great! Plus Both Amrapali and the baby are doing fine," says the daddy dearest.While talking about a name for the baby, it seems that there is a lot of discussion going on within the family over it. "The talks and discussions are on in the family. My father wants a different name, my brother wants another name. So we haven't yet summed up on any one name yet."
     
    The two had tied the knot on November 2012 and the baby is the couple's first bundle of joy.

     

    Advertisement