• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Himashoo Ashok Malhotra celebrates birthday with his ‘Baliye’ Amruta!


    Advertisement









    TV actor Himanshoo Ashok Malhotra celebrated his birthday on April 2 with his wife Amruta Khanvilkar in New Delhi.
    “We went out and celebrated together at Hotel Crown Plaza. She arranged everything including an elaborate dinner and a yummy pineapple cake for me. And, since it's my first birthday after my wedding, it seems extremely special. We are having a wonderful time together celebrating this special day.”
    Himanshoo shared his plan to explore the capital’s quaint corners with wife and friends.
    “We plan to visit Hauz Khas Village today with couple of my closest buddies. We gonna have a great ball and fun tonight. Tonight there is no dieting only drinking partying and lots of desserts for me. I have been eating all junk since yesterday and trust me it feels really good,” says Himanshoo.
    Ask about his birthday wish and he says, “I hope God showers his blessings on me and give me what I desire on this wonderful day. I got a golden Michael Kors watch from my wife today.”
    Himanshoo has got a good kick-start this year professionally as he will be seen participating with Amruta in ‘Nach Baliye 7’.


    source: pinkvilla

     

    Advertisement