• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Bade Ache Lagte TV actress Chahat Khanna Is pregnant and wants to adopt a girl!


    Advertisement
    Chahat Khanna is on cloud nine these days. The lovely actress is pregnant with her first child and is visibly excited about the same. "I am very happy and I have always love kids and always wanted to have one of my own," said soon-to-be mother who also nurses a desire to have a daughter first.
    "Boy or girl, I will love my child with my whole heart. But yes, I love daughters. If I don't have a daughter, I will adopt a girl child in future," said Chahat.
    (You may also like: So Cute: Shweta Salve shows off her baby bump in a bikini )

    Chahat is yet to start shopping for her unborn little one and she would begin post her seventh month. When asked if her husband would be a hands-on father, the actress said, "He is more motherly than I am. He is the one who spoils all of them. I have pets at my house and my husband spoils and pampers them to the core."
    And will Chahat be the strict mom, we asked. " I will be the loving kind for sure but yes a little bit of discipline is needed," said Chahat.
    ( Can't miss: Respect! this single telly moms brought up their kids single handed )

    source: Indian Express

     

    Advertisement