• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Maths Teacher, SRK, Classmate: Television Stars Share their First Crush Stories-2


    Advertisement

    Shashank Vyas: My most memorable Valentine Day is when I was in college,me and my friends used to enjoy a lot. I used to celebrate with my friends. My First crush was my English teacher when I was in primary school. She was very well spoken and very young as compare to other teachers. She was fair and heighted woman.

    Sudeep Sahir: My wife Anantica & I had just starting dating & the same year she was going to Southampton for her MBA. So we wouldn't have been together on Valentine's that year. But I had planned something different. Those were the initial days of my career, wasn't earning much but I saved money & booked my self on a flight to UK to surprise her. Landed straight outside her university waiting for her to come out & when she saw me. My God! I can never forget that look on her face. Just made everything worth it. My first crush happened when I was I think in the 2nd standard. There was this teacher Ms Gandhi, have lovely memories. She was so caring & loving. I still remember, she used to wear this distinct perfume. My mum tells me, whenever they would ask me who I would want to marry when I grew up, I would say Sujata Gandhi Mam.

    Tinaa Dattaa: My first crush was Shah Rukh Khan actually he is still my crush. I am a huge fan of SRK because I love him when I saw his 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai' movie. My most memorable Valentine was when I was in school and boy had bought a doll for me using his piggy bank money.

    Ssharad Malhotraa: My first crush was my girl friend in school. She was very cute and sweet. My most memorable Valentine was when I celebrated with all my friends. They specially had come to meet me in Mumbai and I was very happy when I introduced them to my special friend. 

    Aishwarya Sakuja :I would like to date Ranbir Kapoor because he is my all time favourite actor and a complete charmer.

    Anand Suryavanshi : I would like to date an enigma called Ekta Kapoor because she has been single for too long.


    Aasiya Kazi: I would like to date Siddharth Malhotra because from his first movie I had a crush on him. I just love his personality.

    Akansha Singh:I would like to date Akshay Kumar because he is one of the fittest and handsome actor we have in industry with amazing sense of humor. The date will be fun definitely.

    Nandish Singh Sandhu: I would like to date Priyanka Chopra because she is my favourite actress. I like her acting and she is very versatile. She knows how to carry herself and is fashionable.



     

    Advertisement