• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Maths Teacher, SRK, Classmate: Television Stars Share their First Crush Stories-1


    Advertisement

    Rashami Desai: My first crush was my Maths sir. I used to hate Math but I used to pay attention because of my sir. My most memorable Valentine was my college days I used to celebrate all the seven days like rose day, teddy day and many more with my mom. I used to give her gifts and we both used to go out.
     ( Can't miss: 9 things Vivek Dahiya said about his Love Divyanka Tripathi )

    Jaswir Kaur: I would like to date Hrithik Roshan. Me in a red dress and he wearing white shirt and denims. We both having long chat, lovely dinner and then we would dance on "Senorita" song.

    Munisha Khatwani: I would like to date Hrithik Roshan because he is my favourite and I think he would make the best Valentine with his Greek looks and amazing body. 
    ( Read also : Everyday is valentine's day if you're with the right person : Karan Singh Grover )
     

    Himmanshoo Malhotra: My first crush was my first girl friend in school in 10th standard she was apparently the most popular girl of the school and she ended up being my first girlfriend. Most memorable Valentine was with Amruta when we started dating in the early days. I took her out to Mahabaleshwar and amidst the beautiful weather we celebrated it.

    Mohammad Nazim: My first crush was my class teacher in school in tenth standard. She was very beautiful and intelligent. My most memorable Valentine was with my girlfriend. We went to a restaurant and it was candle light dinner with rose fragrance.

    Siddharth Arora:I would like to date Katrina Kaif because I like both Indian and foreigner girl and she is the perfect combination of both.

    Vinod Singh: I would like to date Alia Bhatt because I find her very cute and bubbly and at the same time very focused. She reminds me of the way I was when I entered this industry with absolutely no back up and no friends or guidance from anyone.


     

    Advertisement