• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    When SRK was kicked by Salman for snoring loudly during Karan Arjun days.


    Advertisement


    Old friends have always interesting stories to share. And Salman-SRK were no different on the episode of Bigg Boss 9. 

    Salman could not help recalling an interesting incident from the times when he was shooting with SRK for Karan-Arjun. The story was about how SRK’s snores kept Salman and others in the room awake when they settled down to relax after a hard day at shoot.

    Salman - One day, a few guests came over to stay with us. So, Shah Rukh shifted to my room which I was sharing with Sohail (Khan) and Bunty Walia. All of us slept in the room on our beds. SRK fell asleep early and the way he started snoring…

    SRK - I was down with nasal congestion. I had sinus that time. I don’t snore much.

    Salman – (Rolling his eyes with a smile on his face)

    Salman (resuming his story) – It was hilarious to hear him snore in the beginning. However, it got too much for us when SRK’s snores started getting louder and louder.

    SRK – Mujhe laat marke bistar se nikal diya tha.

    Salman – Ise laat marke bistar se giraya, and he was like “Yeh pehle kyon nahi kiya!”


    SRK - Abhi nahi snore karta main. Show ke baad mere saath so kar dekh le; test karle ke main abhi bhi snore karta hun ya nahin. (I don’t snore now that much. You may test whether or not I still snore by sleeping with me after the show gets over).


     

    Advertisement