• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Salman-Srk’s interesting Q&A session in Bigg Boss 9 bowled us over!


    Advertisement


    So finally, the Karan-Arjun of Bollywood met on 19th December’s episode of Bigg Boss 9 and ended our two-week long wait with their entertaining camaraderie. However, SRK is yet to make it to the stage in the show and meet the contestants. The episode was a sort of a teaser of the historic union of SRK-Salman on TV.

    For those who missed watching the bromance of the two Khans. Here’s a lowdown from us about what occurred.

    SRK (soon after being welcomed by Salman) - Actually, we should spend some time with each other so that we could see whether we still know everything about each other or not.  

    Salman – We know a lot about each other; but is it advisable to tell everything to all?

    SRK – We may ask harmless questions?

    Salman – (thinks deeply)

    Okay, let’s do a task called “Thappad se Darr lagta hai”.

    SRK – Oh. You are smart. Apni picture ka dialog Thappad aur meri picture ka dialog Darr!

    Salman – Fair you fair you. Fair!

    Salman – Do I take tea in the morning after waking up?

    SRK – I know what you drink in the morning and it is definitely not tea!

    SRK – Do I press my nose often to slim it down?

    Salman – Chota karne ke liye dabate ho lekin aur badti ja rahi hai.

    Salman - What is my name?

    SRK - Salman Bhai Khan

    SRK - Ab tak humne saath kitni filmein ki hain?

    Salman recalls the names of the films and gives the correct answer

    SRK – “Rahul, naam to suna hoga.” In which movie, have I said this dialogue?  

    Sal – This is Rahul Roy’s dialog from the movie Junoon.

    Salman – Do I sleep with lights on?

    SRK - Tere saath soya hi nahin to kaise pata hoga? (I have not slept in the same room with you. So, how would I know?) Tu itni der baad sota hai ki batti jal rahi hai ya bujhi ha koi farak nahi padta(I think you sleep so late that it does not matter to you whether the lights are on or not!)

    Salman – I sleep with a little light on.

    SRK – Do I snore?

    Salman – Aise gande kharrate marta hai yeh! Baap re baap! (He snores so badly. Oh dear!)

    Salman - Kya main garam pani se nahata hun? (Do I bath with warm water?)

    SRK – No. Because you are a macho kind of a person. So, it does not look like you use warm water for bathing.
    (High five!)

    SRK – When a pretty girl passes by me, do I check her out?

    Salman – (thinks deeply)

    SRK – Hum aage se hi check out kar lete hai na yaar!
    (Both share a laugh)

    SRK – So, how do you check out a pretty girl?

    Salman - I check her out in a straightforward manner simply commenting in my heart – “What a pretty girl!”

    SRK – I only notice a pretty girl when she walks past me.

    Finally, the two end their banter and leave their seat to walk in to the stage hand-in-hand Karan-Arjun style!


    Come back to us tomorrow as there shall be more fireworks in store in episode. As they say in Bollywood, “Picture abhi baaki hai boss!”

     

    Advertisement