• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Actress Shikha Singh is called 'dabbawali' By her co-stars.


    Advertisement


    We all know that our TV stars have a hectic schedule, they shoot for several hours a day it is difficult to take proper meal on time. Shikha Singh is one such example who does not find reason to stay empty stomach and makes sure she eats whenever she gets at that time. And that’s the reason she carries a bag full of dabbas on set.

    The actress, who is currently seen in ‘KumKum Bhagya’ is called as ‘dabbawali’ by her co-stars. And she has no issues flaunting it!

    As quoted by a publication Shikha says, “I am very health conscious, and at any given time, have at least 10-12 dabbas of food with me. There are nuts, sprouts and food rich fibre and by co-stars always make fun of me. They call me ‘dabbawali’. I am quiet cool with the nickname.”

     

    Advertisement