• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    What is the mystery behind Divyanka’s ‘Flying car’?


    Advertisement

    Like everyone, Divyanka ‘Ishita’ Tripathi’s was also very innocent as a child.
    This Yeh Hai Mohabbatien star was disciplined and well-mannered. She was also curious as a kid. Why ?
    Well, when we asked Divyanka to share her favorite childhood memory with us, she quickly responded, “When I was five or six, I used to try pressing various buttons in my car to see what happens. One day, I was about to press a button when papa asked me not to, as the car would start flying, and nobody would be able to bring you down. For years, I waited them to press that button and fly us to the market or school. To my dismay, they didn't do it in my presence and I was too scared to do it myself.”
    She added, “I forgot about it. But one day mumma was teaching me to drive and I came to know that it was just a stupid parking light button. Poor me! I was expecting a flying carpet out of it.”
    Awww… this is indeed a very sweet memory, Divyanka!



    source: tellychakkar

     

    Advertisement