• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Spiritual Connection: Jay Soni on Tirth With Wife Pooja


    Advertisement







    Recently, television actor Jay Soni went for his first trip to the famous Vaishno Devi shrine with his better half Pooja and other family members. His 10-day long itinerary included visiting Dharamshala, Mc Leodganj and Vaishno Devi.
    About the amazing journey, Jay says, "Jab bulawa aata hai tab hi aadmi ja pata hai (When the Divine beckons, only then one is able to visit the Holy shrines). My whole family went with me. The best thing was we had never visited Vaishno Devi, and my mother wanted to visit the shrine since very long . The happiness on my mother's face made everyone happy.”
    On being asked what he asked from the Goddess Mother, he says, "I asked for happiness and health for people who matter. Mata's blessings are always with me."
    Although Jay did not disclose it but we think the divine blessings he sought have something to do with his participation in ‘Nach Baliye 7’.



    source: pinkvilla

     

    Advertisement