• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Roop Durgapal refashions her looks after quitting ‘Balika Vadhu’


    Advertisement



    Sanchi aka Roop Durgapal of ‘Balika Vadhu’ is flaunting a new look these days. After quitting ‘Balika Vadhu’ recently Roop had ample free time in hand to focus on herself and go for a nice makeover.
    “I have been spending all my free time working out and honing my singing skills. Gymming has helped me lose oodles of weight. I have also coloured my hair in a lighter shade and cut it stylishly. You see, I had started getting bored of my natural jet black tresses. In short, I wanted to look different from my character in ‘Balika Vadhu’,” says Roop.
    The actress is getting pleasant reviews from her friends and family for her new look.
    An interesting scoop we gathered is that Roop has become busier than before post exiting ‘Balika Vadhu’. Says she, “I took this break thinking I will get a lot of free time, but it has not been so. I have been busy attending events in India and abroad. At a recent fashion show in Dubai, I walked the ramp for renowned desi and Pakistani designers. Later, I rushed to Indore for a political event. I have also been shooting for print and TV commercials.”
    Divulging the kind of role she would take in future, Roop said, “I am open to all strong and positive roles. But yes, my dream role would be that of Durga - played by Sanjeeda Sheikh - in TV series ‘Ek Hasina Thi.’ I hate roles that portray women as victims - helpless and passive.”




    source: pinkvilla

     

    Advertisement