• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Khatron Ke Khiladi - Darr Ka Blockbuster Returns: Ashish Chowdhry takes home the coveted prize!


    Advertisement


    After going through severe tests, trials and overcoming fear by performing unimaginable stunts, only one contestant managed to emerge as the victor of the current season of ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi – Darr Ka Blockbuster Returns’. Ashish Chowdhry – the man without fear – surpassed Meiyang Chang in the finale of the series and bagged the prize money of Rs.25 Lakh along with the ‘New Generation Mahindra Scorpio’ car!
    However, it was not an easy ride for the contestants who featured in the current season of KKK. Stunt maestro Rohit Shetty had purposely made it tougher for the contestants by upping the ante of the stunts this year.
    From tackling crocodiles to taming lions, jumping off choppers to free falling atop buildings, from deep diving into the ocean to walking through flaming infernos –Ashish Chowdhry did them all and in the true spirit of sportsmanship and daring.
    Sharing his thoughts on trailing the daredevil path and claiming the prize money, Ashish Chowdhry says, “After some rash decisions earlier in my career, I've reached a stage where I feel that work you 'enjoy' is work you do best. Before you chase a goal or a win, I feel you must see to it that you thoroughly enjoy the road that leads to it. To be happy, to be light hearted & to make great friends is the way I choose to live, and those are the precise reasons why I chose to do KKK. And just like all my endeavours in life, I chose to do it to the best of my ability. What came after that, the win, is just a perk. Even if I didn't win, this has been the best decision of my life. Losses and wins come n go, what stays are happy memories and happy relationships. Being courageous, being kind and being happy can guide everyone, through anything.”


    source: colors

     

    Advertisement