• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Divyanka Tripathi’s mother joins her in hour of crisis


    Advertisement

    Divyanka Tripathi had a break-up with Ssharad Malhotraa in real life which was followed by food poisoning which was again followed by her fall at an event which caused fracture in leg. The brave and unrelenting actress is managing to shoot as the show must go on after all ‘Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’ is a daily soap. She will have to continue with the plaster for about one more month. The fracture in the storyline is also incorporated and she doesn't go in the room in between the shots at all and follow the doctors and writers instructions. During such trying times, Divyanka’s mother has come down all the way from Bhopal to look after her.
    Elaborating about the recent developments in her life, Divyanka says, "My mom has from Bhopal to take care of me and it's quite good for me. The pleasure is in small things not in big things. So her being around itself gives me lot of comfort. Being fed by her hands is quite a blessing and healing.”
    Speaking about mother daughter bond she says, "This openness among children and parents is a must because bigger problems are caused due to miscommunication. My mother is my best friend ever and I can share anything and everything with her. I will know the truth behind a mother's divines only after I will be mother. You barely need friends around when your parents are your best friends. Life is all about loving your mother.”
    Can’t agree more, Divyanka! Get well soon.




    source: pinkvilla

     

    Advertisement