• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Divyanka Tripathi disappointed at her inability to dance at Karan-Ankita’s May wedding!


    Advertisement




    Divyanka Tripathi is looking forward to attend her co-star cum friend Karan Patel’s marriage with actress Ankita Bhargava on May 3rd, but the fact that she won’t be able dance at the sangeet saddens her.
    The ‘Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’ actress had uffered foot injury a few days back while performing at an event, has not yet fully recovered.
    She expressed her disappointment on her incapability to groove at Karan Patel’s wedding in May. “I am slightly disappointed because Abhayji (Bhargava) and Karan had asked me to dance at the wedding. I will take another two weeks to get rid of the plaster so I won’t be able to dance,” say the actress.
    On being asked what annoys her the most, she says, "I hate lies, partiality, corruption, inhumanity and insensitivity. I get annoyed when I see people behaving rudely or disrespectfully to anyone. Also, I cannot stand a dirty house.”
    Divyanka had to deal with a lot of controversy and gossip regarding her shocking break-up with Ssharad Malhotra in March this year. It was not easy for her to deal with the unwanted attention that followed after the news broke-out, yet she has learnt to go on with her head held high. "They (rumours) used to disappoint me. But now, I laugh at them. I prefer focusing on my work, because I know I am doing well and that’s what matters at the end of the day,” says Divyanka.



    source: pinkvilla

     

    Advertisement