• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    When Subuhi bonded with Shahid in Mahabaleshwar


    Advertisement




    The pretty actress featuring in Life OK’s ‘Comedy Classes’, Subuhi Joshi, spent the weekend bonding with Shahid in the serene town of Mahabaleshwar lately. Now before you draw an obvious conclusion, allow us to make it clear that we are not referring to THE Shahid Kapoor, but a quasi-namesake horse that came across Subuhi in the hill station.
    Sharing details of her holiday, Subuhi said, “For the past few months, I had been craving for a break. Hectic and erratic shooting schedules had drained me out completely. So, when I unexpectedly got a weekend off, I just packed my bags and headed off to Mahabaleshwar. This was my first visit to the place,” she says.
    Some of Subuhi’s Delhi-based friends agreed to join her for the holiday and that too, on a short notice. “Somehow, I convinced all of them to fly down at such a short notice. And, it was totally worth it. I tried horse-riding and bonded well with Shahid. I hated leaving him behind and had a tearful farewell,” says the Delhi-bred actress.


    source: pinkvilla

     

    Advertisement