• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Why Sara Khan calls Javi Vora “bling bling”?


    Advertisement


    Janvi Vora aka Karuna of ‘Sasural Simar Ka’ that airs on Colors has found a new buddy in co-actress Sara Khan.
    The duo has been bonding like soul sisters on the set of the show these days. On connecting with Sara, Janvi shares, “Shooting with Sara is amazing as she is a professional when it comes to her work. As a person she is extremely soft spoken and loving. She is a sweetheart from heart and soul. I know Sara since her ‘Bidaai’ days as my sister Ashita was doing the same show. But I have got the chance to connect with Sara in ‘Sasural Simar Ka.’ It feels like she is one of my younger sisters. She is very grounded and humble.”
    Janvi also revealed how she spends time with Sara and other private facts. “We keep talking about food and daily life. We both like partying although we don’t get time and she is fond of holidaying as much as I am. But we don’t get time to go on holidays as often as we wish. She calls me ‘bling bling’ as my hair and nails have glitter and everything is color coordinated after I get into the saree,” concludes Janvi.
    We really wish their friendship turns out to be long lasting 'coz it is really nice to hear actresses bonding so well despite the endless rat race in TV Town.

    source:  pinkvilla

     

    Advertisement