• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    “The first time is always special” - Ripu Daman Handa


    Advertisement






    The man with cooking expertise – Ripu Daman Handa - who won Masterchef India Season 3 – has been in a long-standing relationship with Sony Pal’s ‘Sister Didi’ actress Shivangi Verma.
    Apparently, the duo has come a long way since they fell in love more than half a decade back. Yet, changing times have not affected their romance even a wee bit.
    A hopelessly in love Ripu got vocal about his thoughts on his 7-year-old romance with Shivangi, by saying, “I fell in love with Shivangi the moment I laid my eyes on her. She didn’t reciprocate in the beginning, but I managed to convince her finally. Today, she trusts me completely, because she knows how much I love her. She means the world to me.”
    Now that there are only a few days to go for Valentine’s Day, like any couple in love, Ripu also has plans for celebrating the day with his ladylove. “For me, Valentine’s Day is not only a celebration of love, but also mutual respect and caring. It is a day that is dedicated to Shivangi,” Ripu makes a seemingly honest confession.
    He also shares details of the first Valentine’s Day celebrations he had with Shivangi. “The first time is always special. We were too young back then and being a foodie, I came up with the idea of expressing my love through food. So, I baked some cupcakes and decorated the terrace to create a romantic ambiance. Shivangi came with a lot of colourful flowers, which added to the romance,” he reveals.
    But having said that, there is a “special someone” who Ripu Daman harbors in his heart and won’t mind dating her if he gets the nod of approval from Shivangi.
    “My first and only choice would be Shilpa Shetty. She is a gem. I have worked with her and she is very down to earth,” states Ripu.






    source: pinkvilla

     

    Advertisement