• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Two good looking people are bound to get attracted to each other, who knows I may or may not have taken it forward - Alia Bhatt


    Advertisement
    She is currently the most talked about female actor, the face of many many brands and recent favorite of the nation. In just two years, Alia Bhatt is the most promising new comer but that doesn’t stop her from having a normal life filled with concerns about career, life and love.
    Alia says, “I prefer calling Karan (Johar) over my father for advise on my films. I even go to him for concerns related to relationships as my father thinks no man will ever be good enough for me.”
    This week on Look Who’s Talking with Niranjan Iyengar, Alia speaks about her relationships with the different men in her life and her dreams.
    And by the way - did you know? Alia is scared of plants.
    When questioned about her link ups, Alia quotes, “Two good looking people are bound to get attracted to each other, who knows I may or may not have taken it forward”
    Is it Varun or Arjun?
    What is her current relationship status?
    There is only one way to find out!

    source:pinkvilla.com

     

    Advertisement