• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    I am not an easy person to deal with in romantic relationships – Siddharth Malhotra


    Advertisement


    The ‘Student of the Year’ fame actor – Siddharth Malhotra – has always been an actor material. From not being a good student in school to having a penchant for looking good, this actor showed signs of becoming a film actor from very early on in life.
    His dreams came to realization when he moved to Mumbai from Delhi and joined Karan Johar as an Assistant Director. Before he could knew it, he was signed as the lead in the film maker’s school caper SOTY.
    But, this success did not come before he had his share of failure when Anubhav Sinha’s untitled movie which was ultimately shelved.
    Sidharth Malhotra being a new generation actor had a lot to say about romance – both on-screen and off-screen.
    Talking to Niranjan Iyengar, he said that his family based in South Delhi behaved very naively when he became famous after his debut film.
    “My family has often overreacted to my new found fame. On my first birthday after SOTY released, a group of girls came to my Delhi home with cake and flowers. My security happily allowed them to get in and even my mum welcomed them and made them feel comfortable in the house. I was not in Delhi then but I was surprised to hear from my mom about their arrival,” explained the actor.
    He further said that nonetheless he loves enjoying the perks of being a star as often people recognize him at places restricted for limited persons only such as restaurants and clubs.
    Moving on to talk about the flip side of stardom, Siddharth said, “The downside is not getting the time to do stuff such as attending a friend’s birthday or even missing out on parties because I have to be at the shooting next day. Also, often the press writes about the actors just to publish sensational news which may not be true.”
    When asked to give examples of stories that according to him are untrue, Sidharth went into a clarification mode by saying: “The news about I and Aditya Roy Kapur having a tiff over Shraddha Kapoor and then there is the news about I and Varun (Dhawan) having issues at Karan Johar’s birthday party. These all rumours are not true!”
    Next, the show’s host jumped on to the topic of romance and asked Sidharth about the kind of girl he would like to date in future.
    The actor answer as a matter-of-factly that he wants someone who could understand the life of an actor and give him lots of space. “I am not an easy person to deal with. I hate being restricted in relationship where girls keep checking on you or your mobile phone to know what her guy is doing. I hate that. I want someone who would let me be and have trust. She should understand my timings and the kind of work I do.”
    Sidharth also added, “Actors tend to get very intense and emotional when they are doing an emotional scene. To shoot for a minute long emotional sequence, we have to get in that mood and stay that way for almost a day. And if someone tries calling on the phone for a chat, it gets very tough to talk normally in that state of mind. So, I am looking for someone who can understand this aspect of my profession.”

    source: pinkvilla.com

     

    Advertisement