• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Tv Hunks makes a trip to Bangalore


    Advertisement




    Lately, Mohammad Nazim of 'Saath Nibhana Saathiya' fame made a short trip to Bangalore with his pals Nandish Sandhu, Aniruddh Dave, Ajay Choudhary and Manik Soni.
    He was caught by the shutterbugs for a byte and the actor was more than happy to share details about the trip as well as his mates!
    Nazim said that he has been to Bangalore at least ten times earlier albeit for different reasons. He also said that what draws him to the city is its clean and nice environment.
    Next, he spoke very nicely about his friends who have been backing him strongly for his debut film ‘Plot No. 666’.
    “This is true that very few people in this industry claps hands for others success whole belongs to same industry but I am lucky to get such people in my life who are happy for my success. I am blessed with such people. I would like to thank them all from bottom of my heart.”
    The actor also shared his thoughts on each one of his friends with sugar-coated words.
    “Nandish Sandhu is a very down earth person and very friendly. Aniruddh Dave is like a cute brother to me. Ajay Choudhary is a good person at heart. Manik Soni is my back bone as he has given me a good launch pad in Bollywood,” said Nazim.
    We are glad to see such healthy relationships among men in TV Town. Here’s hoping their friendship keeps going strong always.


    source: pinkvilla.com

     

    Advertisement