• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Ankita Gera, Tina Datta, Rishina Kandhari & other celebrities celebrate ‘Vada Pav’ Day in Mumbai!


    Advertisement

    Recently ‘Vada Pav’ Day was celebrated in Mumbai on 23rd August by some known TV celebs. Vada Pav is a Maharashtrian delicacy and the TV actors relish it as much as the general public does. Some of the dishy television actors seem to be saying who is more dishy Vada Pav or me...your guess is as good as ours!
    Ankit Gera
    Vada pav is Mumbai's favourite snack. It's the specialty of Bombay. It is like if you visit Bombay and don’t eat Vada Pav, then there is no use of coming to the city. I can eat two Vada Pavs in one go especially with the fried green chilly that is served with it.
    Tina Datta
    I like to eat Vada Pav because it is very tasty and yummy. I can’t resist a Vada Pav. I like potato Vada Pav which comes fried in chickpea paste. I think 70% Mumbaikars eat Vada Pav daily. It’s a very economical food and filling too..
    Himmanshoo Ashok Malhotra
    Vada pav is something that I feel represents Mumbai food at its local best. Like in Delhi, we have Chat Papri andChole Bhature, in Amritsar we have Amritsari Kulcha. Youngsters across the city love Vada Pavs and carry it in their lunch boxes all the time while travelling to school and their respective colleges. Vada Pav indeed is the best and the cheapest food available here and someone who has been living in Mumbai for some time clearly understands the importance and value of Vada Pav I personally love it especially the ones u get near Mithibai College. They indeed are delicious and yummy. I love the butter and cheese Vada Pav. It’s absolutely yummy.
    Rishina Kandhari
    It's a quick, desi snack and not messy like a burger is. I love the lasan ki chiutney (garlic sauce) which they put in it. It reminds me of my college days and the days when I used to travel in local trains from Maha Laxmi to Andheri. I can eat three Vada Pavs at a time but then that day will be considered as my cheat day!
    Samiksha Bhatnagar
    Mumbai's very own burger ‘Vada Pav’ is my most favorite snack. It is easily available, filling, affordable and the best part is, it can also be eaten while on the go.
    I like Schezwan Vada Pav the most and it tastes best with cutting masala chai that takes away all my travel fatigue. As most people would know, the ubiquitous Vada Pav snack also represents Mumbai. I feel the best way to celebrate Vada Pav Day is by eating my favourite snack in the company of my friend. If I am shooting, then it will be all the more fun enjoying the snack on the sets. I have fond memories of sharing Vada Pav with my friends while traveling for an event in Pune. If given a choice, I can have at least two Vada Pav's in a day; but my fitness trainer has allowed me only one per week. Not fair, I say!

    source: pinkvilla

     

    Advertisement