• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Parineeti Took a Break For a Reason and Not Ainvayi: Alia


    Advertisement

    After being away from the big screen for nearly two years Parineeti Chopra is finally back in the limelight again. The lovely lady will soon be seen opposite Ayushmann Khurrana  in Meri Pyaari Bindu. During a recent interaction with a leading daily, Alia Bhatt was asked to give her take on the star’s hiatus. She said that Pari  apparently went on a hiatus as she had a goal in mind.
    “When you are at a particular stage in your career, it might prove detrimental to your growth but then again, if you are preparing yourself for something and have to take a break for a specific reason, then why not? I guess Parineeti too took a break for a reason and not ainvayi. She is doing so many great films now,” Alia added.
    Interestingly, the fast-rising Shraddha Kapoor too was asked to give her opinion on her friend’s hiatus. She said Paritook the break as she wanted to,
    “So if I am in that situation, I would wait for something substantial and rather spend my time in doing something else that I love doing — maybe travel or do a course. But that’s only if such a situation arises. If I’m not, I will be happy to keep doing as many films as I can. As for Pari, she wanted to take it, maybe that’s why she took it,” Shraddha added.

     

    Advertisement