• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    AbRam Refers My Fans As 'Bachaas,' Gets Excited ​On Seeing Them: SRK


    Advertisement

    SRK stole the show today when he greeted his hordes of fans on the occasion of Eid with young AbRam in his arms. The father-son duo posed for the fans from the iconic spot in Mannat, his residence's terrace. SRK-AbRam kissing each other was a sight to behold, and the lil one tasted the bit of his father's stardom today. 
    At the presscon held by SRK at Mannat, SRK spoke about how excited AbRam was to meet his fans and his reaction on seeing so many people. "All come to meet me outside and AbRam gets excited about it. Last night I was working late, so I slept late and I thought I will wake up late and meet my fans. But AbRam woke up early and came to my room and said, 'Papa bachaas are here'. He made sure I went out to meet them. He held my hands took me out," shared SRK.
    Now ain't that cute, AbRam calling King Khan's fans as 'bachaas.' Just like him, all are kids in this world. 
    Innocent much! 
    Source: pinkvilla

     

    Advertisement