• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Want to Stay Cool During this Summer? Get Quick Tips from Your Favorite Television Actors!


    Advertisement
    2016 has been recorded as hottest year on record globally. Hot temperatures and humid days mean dehydration and heat strokes for most of the people.
     
    And in this case, our popular small screen celebrities are ready to guide you to on how to keep yourself detoxified throughout this hot season.
     
    Here’s what they said:

    Divyanka Tripathi:
     
    Summer is the best season to detoxify. I am on raw fruits, salads, sautées and curds mostly nowadays. I detest eating oily, junk food in this season. I keep myself cool by having several litres of water, that's the best liquid for the system. If I am in a party mood, I'd opt for lightly salted buttermilk, orange juice or watermelon juice, all without sugar of course.

    Aishwarya Sakhuja:
                       
    Since the summer season is at its full peak, I have started I having lots and lots of water, eat cucumber, watermelon and have buttermilk.

    Krishna Gokani:
     
    I drink a lot of plain water. I carry a water bottle with me where ever I go. I also like to gorge on fruits like watermelon and musk melon.

    Meghna Malik:
     
    I am in Delhi shooting for Dahleez, and summers in Delhi are something else. I make sure to survive only on fruits, water, curd and khichdi. If you eat heavy, you tend to feel drowsy and one can't afford to feel that during a 12-hour shoot. I also have lots of melons to beat the heat.

    Mohammad Nazim: 
     
    The best way to beat the heat is drink lassi, coconut water, lemon juice, salads and 3-4 litres of water. I also wear light shades of clothes

    Sargun Mehta:
     
    I have almost 5 litres of water every day, out of which 1 litre is coconut water and also a bottle of water, which has lemon, pudina and tulsi to refresh me. I eat a lot of fruits, melon and the fruits which has a lot of water in it.


    Shashank Vyas:
     
    I drink lot of butter milk and nimbu paani throughout the day. I also avoid going out in the heat unless it is really necessary.

    Shivin Narang:
     
    I try to be at home or go to some place that has an AC. But if I'm shooting outdoors, I have no option to avoid the heat. So I drink a lot of water, eat fruits and curd basically I avoid heavy stuff when I'm shooting outdoor.

    Vahbbiz Dorabjee:
     
    I eat a lot of fruits and have fresh lime water, and plenty of water of course. I especially love watermelon, pineapple and mango. I regularly drink one coconut water in the morning.

    Vishal Singh: 
     
    Coconut water keeps me hydrated in the summers. Besides that and regular water, I also drink a lot of juices. I also wear comfortable clothes and soothing colours like white.

    Himmanshoo Malhotraa: 
     
    With Mumbai getting hot and humid by the day, I drink protein shakes. It also helps to drink lemon water these days. And I ensure to stock up on crates of fruits, especially mangoes in the house. 

    Aniruddh Dave:
     
    I have kheera and iced malmal on sets. I also drink chaas and lassi all the time.


     

    Advertisement