• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Salman Khan’s rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur is in no hurry to get married


    Advertisement
    Romanian TV personality Iulia Vantur has finally spoken on the much discussed topic of marriage. The lady whose appearance with Salman Khan at Preity Zinta's reception sparked off a frenzy leading to intense speculations about the duo planning to marry soon has now denied each and every rumour concerning her.


    Taking to Instagram, Iulia wrote, "Dear friends, I didn't feel the need to react to any rumours. But now I think I should state clearly that I was never married and I am in no hurry to wear my wedding dress. God bless us all."


    While Iulia avoided mentioning Salman in her post, it is not difficult to guess that her words were aimed at putting to rest speculative reports about her 'impending marriage' with Salman.
    Yesterday, Salman told us that he will marry when he wants to; and when he indeed decides to tie the knot, he will tweet out the information for all his fans.


     

    Advertisement