• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    “I want to fall in LOVE with Salman, HUG him, KISS him”-says Daisy Shah


    Advertisement
    Daisy Shah, the sultry seductress from the song "Tu Issaq Mera," Hate Story 3 is the latest poster girl for the May issue of magazine Savvy. Looking absolutely scorching hot and upping the temperatures is the Jai Ho girl in black barely covering it all top and denim hot pants. She was recently spotted at the unveiling of the same wearing a chic dress.

    The actress has made some bold revelations in the exclusive interview to the magazine. The actress while talking about working with Salman Khan, said, “I want to fall in love with him, hug him, kiss him”. She further added, “I have already fallen in love with him as a person. I love his personality. He is a great person and I’m really blessed to have a person like him in my life.”

    When quizzed about this bold statement of hers, she clarified,“It was a great experience working with him (Salman). He is a great guy and co-star. He is not hidden and very caring person. He cares a lot for me and I am blessed to have such a person in my life.”
    The leggy actress debuted with Jai Ho opposite Salman Khan in 2014. Salman has reportedly been a mentor/friend to the actress ever since.
    Well we do wonder the rumoured girlfriend, Iulia Vantur's reaction to this revelation.






    source: filmfirstlook

     

    Advertisement