• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Meet the Top Television Actresses Who Made Their Comeback after Marriage! - Set 1


    Advertisement
    After a gap of almost eight months, beautiful actress Nigaar Khan is back on the small screen. The lady had packed her bags and moved to UAE after her marriage to Pakistani businessman Khayyam Sheikh in July 2015. And now, she is all set to return to the television with Baal Veer, in which she will play a super witch.

    In an interview to a leading newspaper, Nigaar Khan said, "Once an actor always an actor. I missed acting, but I wanted to give time to my marriage. So, I didn't take up any daily soap. I chose this show as it requires me to shoot just 10 days a month, that leaves me with enough time to spend with my family in India and the rest of the month with my husband."

    Is she planning to relocate in India? "No, home is where the heart is and my heart is with my husband,” she replies. Ask her if she plans to go the family way any time soon and she answers, “I have never planned my life. In fact, I had never planned to marry and settle in UAE. I go where my life leads me and follow my heart, including embracing motherhood."

    Similarly, few days back, actress Purbi Joshi had made a comeback on small screen with comedy show, Comedy Classes. Purbi who got married to Valentino Fehlmann had shifted to Los Angeles. But, after a gap of almost one year, the lady returned back to her first love.

    In an interview with Dailybhaskar.com, Purbi said, “Honestly, I cannot stay without acting. I was an actor; I am still and would love to remain actor in future too. I have the most incredible support of my husband, that’s the reason I can balance my work and personal life. Valentino never wanted me to quit my career; in fact he keeps motivating me to work.”

    Apart from Nigaar and Purbi, there are few more television actresses who decided to come back after marriage sabbatical.


    Drashti Dhami:
     Small screen popular actress Drashti Dhami got married to longtime boyfriend Neeraj Khemka on 21st February 2015. After a gap of almost 11 months, Drashti returned to television with a daily soap, ‘EK Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani’.

    In an interview with 'Dailybhaskar.com', Drashti said, “I always wanted to get married when I wasn’t shooting for a show. I wanted to enjoy the preparations. Post the wedding, there was nothing much for me to do at home. Everyone was busy with work. So, after a period of relaxation and spending time with the family, I was looking forward to shooting again.”



    Kratika Sengar:
    Punar Vivah fame Kratika Sengar married Nikitin Dheer on 3rd September 2015 in a traditional ceremony in Mumbai. The pretty lady decided to take a break for almost six months before joining the team of serial, 'Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki'.

    If sources are too believed, Kratika Sengar who portrays the role of ‘Tanushree’ in the show will soon make an exit. Another actress will be roped in to play her reincarnated avatar, opposite Sharad Malhotra.


    Shweta Tiwari:
    Shweta Tiwari married Abhinav Kohli on 13 July 2013 in Mumbai. The beautiful actress had gone through lot of ups and down in her personal life. Post marriage, Shweta decided to spend some quality times with her daughter, Palak. She refused to take up daily soap as it required most of her time.

    After a gap of almost one and a half year, Shweta took up serial ‘Begusarai’ in which she plays the character of Bindiya.


    Neha Marda:
    Actress Neha Marda who rose to fame after playing 'Gehna' in serial 'Balika Vadhu' married a Patna based businessman, Ayushman Agarwal in an arranged marriage ceremony. She made her comeback through serial, 'Doli Armaanon Ki' as a lead character.
    Talking about the break, Neha said, “After marriage, I spent some time with my husband and in-laws in Bihar. But since, my in-laws are quite modern, they wanted me to live my dream. They encouraged me to return to Mumbai and start working again. Ayushman comes down to Mumbai and spend some time with me as I need him.”


     

    Advertisement