• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Mahi Vij to Play Grown-up 'Nimboli' in ‘Balika Vadhu’.


    Advertisement


    Mahi Vij, is all set for a fiction show after almost a gap of four years. Mahi recently participated in a reality show Khatron ke Khiladi and now buzz suggests that she will be seen in a soap opera.

    According to a leading daily, Mahi Vij will be seen in Balika Vadhu playing the role of grown-up Nimboli (Anandi’s daughter) post the time leap.

    Confirming the news, Mahi has been quoted by media saying, “I was getting a lot of offers, but I auditioned for them half heartedly, as I feared the show wouldn’t last more than six months. But ever since I gave a look test to BV, I have been praying every single day for the deal to materialize.”

    Ask about what she feels about people believing that Balika Vadhu has run its course and she replies, “For me, its fresh show with a fresh cast and approach. I am embarking on a new journey and have taken up a new show; I hope it will be a long inning.”

    It is said that Avinash Sachdeva will also be a part of the show after the leap and the original cast will be wiped out. The new chapter will begin from April 25.

     

    Advertisement