• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    ‘Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’ actress Pavitra Punia to tie the knot this year !


    Advertisement
    ‘Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’ actress Pavitra Punia who plays a character of Nidhi  is all set to tie the knot in real life.  The actress, who got engaged to businessman Sumeet Maheshwari in October 2015, is planning to get married this year.


    Pavitra and Sumeet met at a Reiki course in Amby Valley, Maharashtra. After being introduced by common friends and followed by a brief friendship, the duo started dating.

    When reports asked to Pavitra about their relationship she told “Yes, I am engaged to Sumeet. I had met him in Amby Valley through a common friend, where I had gone for Reiki. I absolutely loved the place and fell in love with him there.”

    Sumeet said “It was love at first sight. I saw Pavitra and fell in love with her. I love everything about her… she is a pure soul and I just love her nature.”

    Congratulations to the couple.

     

    Advertisement