• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Vivian Dsena and Rubina Dilaik all set to star in a new show on Colors!


    Advertisement

    Chhoti Bahu actress Rubina Dilaik is all set to be back on television after a sabbatical. As per a leading entertainment portal, she will be starring in Rashmi Sharma Productions’ upcoming venture on the channel Colors.
    Rubina will be paired opposite the Madhubala actor Vivian Dsena. Reportedly, the show is titled Shakti. The plot is supposedly a love triangle, where two sisters fall in love with the same man.
     
    When Rubina was asked about it, she confirmed the news stating, "I am very much excited about the new project. I can assure my audience that they will get to witness a new side of me, through this character."
     
    She further talked about her co-stars, "We haven’t started to shoot yet, hence, I don’t have much idea who are my co-stars. All I can state is that I am looking forward to the series," she said.
     
    It will be interesting to see Vivian and Rubina back on tube after a long hiatus.
     
    source: tellychakkar


     

    Advertisement