• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Divyanka Tripathi & Karan Patel to Play Parents to Grown-ups in Ye Hai Mohabbatein?


    Advertisement


    Yeh Hai Mohabbatein will be having a 10-year leap in the coming episodes. While, it is reported that Divyanka Tripathi and Karan Patel will be seen playing parents to a grown-up Ruhi. News reports suggest that Aditi Bhatia will take over from six-year old Ruhaanika Dhawan to play the grown-up Ruhi.

    Talking about playing the role of parent Divyanka has been quoted by a publication saying, “I haven't been officially informed about the leap and even if it does happen, I will go on with full faith in the show and its makers. I am open to changes as long as my skills are being properly utilised and the show continues to rake in good ratings. The show is above all. As far as ageing on screen is concerned, I am sure the TV audience doesn’t go by stereotypes they have evolved and become smarter over the years. Irrespective of my looks and age, they'll like me if I portray my character well."

    Asked if she is open to sporting a grey hair to justify her age in the serial? "In the real world, people colour their hair black even at the age of 60, so it's not imperative to show greying hair. I guess it's normal to overdo things in a set-up that's not real to emphasise a point. Having said that, I don't want to assume too much before knowing the storyline. Who knows in what way it could motivate me?" says Divyanka talking to a publication.

    However, Karan Patel has not yet given any confirmation about portraying himself as a parent to grown-up Ruhi. Well, if this happens it will be surely interesting to see Divyanka and Karan playing the roles of parents.



     

    Advertisement