• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    ‘Bhabiji Ghar Pe Hain’ actress Shilpa Shinde ‘CONFIRMS’ doing ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’


    Advertisement


    Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai has definitely been the most watched show on &TV. With a unique concept and some effortless performances,  the show has been climbing the TRP charts. but the lead actress Shilpa Shinde aka Angoori bhabhi quit the show and be a part of Sony TV’s new show The Kapil Sharma Show.

    The 38-year-old actress said that the show is “more than a film” to her. Former ‘Bhabiji’ even said that though she has a comic character in the new show, her role will be different from the previous one.

    When quizzed about the show she told “I am working with Kapil Sharma. The show is more than a film for me. My fans will be very happy to see me on the show as my character will be comic, yet different from what I have done before”.

    There were reports that the actress will play the role of Kapil’s ‘bhabhi’ (sister-in-law) on the show, but Shilpa said the makers are keeping the character a “surprise”. Shilpa even said that she decided to do the show as she was  approached for it “respectfully.” Impressed by the team’s unity, she said, “Kapil left a big channel to start his own show and his team did so too.”

    In an interview Shilpa said, “I am not a newcomer why will I sign a exclusivity clause in the first place. I am very sure I did not sign any such thing. They are showing me some paragraph and claiming that I have signed the exclusivity clause. But that’s not true. I am sure they have forged the contract papers to frame me. How can they say I have not been reporting on the sets when they themselves have been frantically scouting for my replacement and not even informing me about the shoots?

     

    Advertisement