• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Tv Actor Ashish Sharma Suffers Serious Spine Injury.


    Advertisement


    TV actor Ashish Sharma, known for his Ram character in Siya Ke Ram, is suffering from a serious injury. According to news reports, Ashish suffered a serious spinal chord injury caused by heavy duty stunts in the show. The actor has a physiotherapist flying from Mumbai to Hyderabad twice a week to help him recover.

    Talking about his injury Ashish has been quoted by a publication saying, “I had injured myself a long time ago when I fell off from the horse while doing a scene. But I didn’t realize it was a serious then. The pain recurred recently and the doctors suggested surgery for it. I have postponed the surgery for now”

    Ask the actor if he is physically fit for the upcoming sequences of vanvaas and the big fight in lanka. He says, “I am not fit, but I can’t let the shooting suffer. In fact, the vanvaas sequence requires me to shed weight that I had gained for the wedding sequence. I need to look leaner again.”



     

    Advertisement