• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Falling in Love All Over Again! Mohit Mallik Proposes Wife Aditi Mallik.


    Advertisement






    This Valentine, small screen beautiful couple Mohit Mallik and Aditi Mallik celebrated the special occasion at their home. Mohit and Aditi are in a relationship for the last 10 years and as each day passes, love between them grew stronger.


    Mohit Mallik said, “This year, Aditi and I are celebrating Valentine at our home as Aditi is not keeping well for the last few days. Honestly, we do not need a particular day to celebrate our love. We know each other for the last 10 years; and believe me, as the time passes, we came closer to each other.  Every day is special for us and I pray that it remains the same forever.”



    Sharing the best memory of Valentine, Aditi adds, “I remember on the first Valentine, Mohit had surprised me by taking me to his meet his family members. I was so touched, I cannot forget that day. That will remain the best moment of my life. I am blessed to have Mohit by my side.”





     

    Advertisement