• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Shocking: Priya Malik evicted from Bigg Boss 9!


    Advertisement


    Surprises and shocks don’t seem to end in Bigg Boss season 9. Priya Malik, who gathered much attention in this reality TV show for constant cat fights, was evicted in the latest episode! While many were betting on her win, her eviction came as a shock because being a wild card entry, she offered enough fodder for the audience and also for the show makers! 

    Before stepping in the Bigg Boss house Priya had said, "Hopefully I can make a difference in the show! I'm not really perfect but I can tell you that I am perfectly real, the good, the bad and the ugly. I believe in strong game play but fairness over friendships." 

    But, sadly her stint on the show came to an end. 

     

    Advertisement