• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Shocking! Bigg Boss 9 runner up Mandana Karimi LASHES out at Colors for being ‘unkind’!


    Advertisement


    Everyone who followed Bigg Boss 9 would definitely be under impression that “lonely” Mandana Karimi had no one to support this season. While she was ridiculously hated by all her co-contestants. Even her family didn’t come much in support as they neither conveyed any special messages nor sent in any gifts while she was inside the house. In fact, things got even suspicious when reports came suggesting how her boyfriend too is planning to ditch her at the finale! Well, but wait until you hear this other side of the story. Apparently, the Colors channel intervened and deliberately kept Mandana’s family/boyfriend away from her, throughout this season. Yes, can you believe it?

    We got in touch with Mandana soon after the finale and the actress was shocked to hear that there were speculations suggesting the channel is favouring her on Bigg Boss 9. She clarified it on record saying “They haven’t been so kind to me. See inside the house what happens is, the clothes that your family sends, it comes whenever Bigg Boss decides. So sometimes you don’t have clothes. And I am one of the people inside the house who has lived 15 weeks with 4-5 pair of my outfits. And the channel people weren’t that nice to me. My family sent a lot of gifts during Diwali, Christmas. I didn’t receive anything. It’s when I got evicted and came out of the show, I realised yeh sab saaman kidhar tha?” And they were like sorry, it was the part of the game. So me feeling lonely wasn’t like a strategy or anything. Bigg Boss people weren’t being sweet to me. And if everyone’s gone and said oh! Mandana is going to win the show because channel is supporting then I’m sorry, that’s not true.”


    She adds, “If you saw during Christmas there was a game which went on for two days. And apparently they didn’t let my family come and visit me. Bigg Boss probably said some random time and when they said can we come this time, the channel said ‘NO’. So please, it’s not like the channel decides the winner, no way is it true.”

     

    Advertisement