• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Kite flying, fun & drama: Drashti Dhami & Siddhant Karnick celebrate Makar Sankranti.


    Advertisement


    After the dawn of the New Year, here comes the first festival of the year in the form of Makar Sankranti, the kite flying festival that is to be celebrated on 14 January (2016). Recently, the entire team of serial Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani witnessed the celebration of this the festival on the set.

    Talking about the celebration, actress Anita Raj said, “Yes, we are celebrating Makar Sankranti on our set and all of us are really enjoying it. In fact, there is a small drama attached to this special sequence which I am sure audience will like it. But yes, off screen, flying kites is a really a fun activity and e all had a great time flying kites in style.”


    Lead actress Drashti Dhami adds, “I love the festival of Makar Sankranti. This is one festival that I look forward every year. Meeting friends, eating sweets and flying kites is what I love the most.  Luckily, this year, I am celebrating this festival on the sets with my co-stars.”












     

    Advertisement