• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Bored of Sara Khan's on-screen dumb look; check out the glamorous side of the actress.


    Advertisement


    Hot and gorgeous Sara Khan doesn’t mind turning nerd for an on screen character. Yes, the actress who is frequently seen in a glamorous avatar is now happy to portray an unglamorous role. Currently, Sara Khan is playing the character of Kuhu in serial Saubhagyawati.

    Sara Khan says, “This look is basically an 18 year old girl who is a very simple, but at the same times a big nerd. She fights for her right and she doesn’t let anyone come on her head. It’s a very different character from all the characters which I have played till date. Most of my characters were glamorous, but here I am completely different. Honestly, I am very happy because it’s full of comfort. I am wearing a simple pair of jeans and a top with a simple speck. I am really enjoying it on the set.”

    So how is Sara different from Kuku in real life? “I actually try to live whichever character I am playing on screen. And I feel it from within, so that it comes out real on screen. Kuhu is a very positive role and honestly, I am living that character in real life too. In short, both Kuhu and Sara are living the same lives.”














     

    Advertisement