• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Sunny Leone And Daniel Weber Expecting A Baby Soon?


    Advertisement


    If buzz is to be believed, our gorgeous Splitsvillain may soon be trading in her stilettoes and gowns for some gorgeous maternity couture; the actress has gone on record to reveal that she and her husband, Daniel have plans to extend their family and soon. “We both want a child. We’re just trying to figure out the best time for that. I do know my mother-in-law was complaining last week. She wants a grandchild and we are taking too long,” confessed Sunny.

    While on the topic of happy marriages, Sunny also went on to divulge, “Daniel is my best friend. We’ve seen the best of times and the worst of times together. I can consult him about anything, any problem. He is always there for me. I can lean on him for anything, no matter how silly.”

    She also added, “I believe I have been given that chance that every actor wants in life. My husband and I work together on every deal in what I want to do and what I don’t. I make the final decision in my life and it’s probably me who wants things water-tight.”




     

    Advertisement