• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Aamir Khan fulfils dreams of Progeria patient.


    Advertisement
    Aamir Khan who recently made Internet go speechless with his noble act.


    Following a Facebook post, the 50 year old actor met his special fan Nihal Bitla. Sadly, the 14 year old is suffering from rare genetic disorder.

    “It was lovely meeting you Nihal, along with your father Srinivas and your sister Vaishnavi. The beautiful Ganesh drawing you made has been sent for framing and will be up in my room. I will look at it and remember you everyday,” Mr Perfectionist said.

    Aamir also spent some candid moments with him which left the kid star struck and made his dream come true.


    "Thank you Aamir uncle for making my dream come true. Your ‘Taare Zameen Par’ always inspired me to face adverse situations and I was always knew that one dayI will meet you," Nihal was quoted as saying by a Facebook page.


    He added, "also a special thanks for appreciating the Ganesha I drew for you. Hope you will always keep it with you. The goodies that you gave me with your autograph will always make me remember our meeting."


    "I am feeling very optimistic and positive about life. I am sure you will help spread the word for the Progeria Research Foundation to identify 60 more kids like me in India so that they can get the right treatment," Nihal further said.


    "Thanks again for making the time available for me and my family so quickly. And thank you Humans of Bombay, these small but precious moments really make life worth it, he concluded.



    Well, social media has a lot of power. And, such heartwarming acts surely restore our faith in humanity.

     

    Advertisement