• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    7 Shocking Rimi Sen Revelations Made About Her Stay In Bigg Boss


    Advertisement
    1) “I am extremely happy that I am finally out of the house.”

    Making no pretenses, Rimi confessed that she was not cut out for Bigg Boss. That’s pretty obvious going by your passive presence on the show Rimi, but why do the show at all? To which she said…


    2) …That money was a major factor for coming on the show.

    “It is true that they gave me a lot of incentive to enter the show. These are their convincing tactics, which they use to get people.”


    3) “As soon as I reached, I wanted to get out”

    Rimi knew at once that this is somewhere she definitely didn’t belong. But who can back out when they have a big fat paycheck in their kitty? Rimi disliked the house so much that she even added, “They will never put me back in the house for sure. And even if they do, I will never go.”


    4) “I participated in all the tasks, and did them only till I was comfortable."

    Which was noticed by everyone including Salman Khan, the host of the show.  But to justify her lackadaisical approach towards the ‘tasks,’ Rimi said that, “For me living in a limited budget, staying without food or water for hours together was torture not task. The fact that I had gone into house to stay with 13 strangers was in itself a task.” (sic)


    5) “I will personally meet him and apologize”

    She says that she really tried to give the show her 100%, and yet she could not entertain the audiences. “I am genuinely sorry I disappointed Salman Khan. I appreciate him for continuously encouraging me.”


    6) “Rochelle and Mandana are the lady Prince-Suyyash of Bigg Boss house.”

    Comparing the two ladies to Prince and Suyyash, Rimi said that unlike the latter, Rochelle and Mandana “frustrate a person mentally.” Not stopping at that, Rimi added, “When they irritate people they can go to any level. They are physically and mentally very strong.”


    7) “Priya, I feel won't even mind slitting anyone's throat to win the competition.”

    Rimi doesn’t think highly about the latest wild card on the show, as is very evident from her statements about Priya Malik. Rimi feels that Rishabh and Kanwajeet, the other wild card entrants, are quite fun to hang out with.


     

    Advertisement