• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    7 Statements By Kareena Kapoor Khan That Prove She’s Bollywood’s Biggest Genius


    Advertisement
    1) “Saif’s favourite song: Stairway to Moon”


    Oh Kareena, you definitely went Comfortably Dumb, on this one!

    2) "Many actors like to read scripts, I try to read scripts but I fall asleep”


    That probably explains Agent Vinod, Ek Main Aur  Ekk Tu, We Are Family and the kind!

    3) “I only want to look beautiful. I hate doing stunts and all those hardworking things.”


    Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

    4) "It's most important to look good, acting ability can be secondary”


    And that’s why you are stuck in masala films, darling!

    5) "I'm not a Salman fan. I don't like him, he's a very bad actor”.


    *cough* Bajrangi Bhaijaan – 600 Crore Rupees Worldwide *cough* Sorry, what?

    6) "I really respect the first lady, Sonia Gandhi."


    Move over Alia! Kareena did it ages before you.

    7) "I don’t know about the hardware but it's green.”


    That’s what she had to say, when quizzed about her laptop’s hardware. 10-year-old kids have better knowledge about tech, these days!

     

    Advertisement