• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Who is Rishina Kandhari’s new date partner these days?


    Advertisement




    Television actress Rishina Kandhari, known for portraying strong characters on screen and her passion for exercise, loves spending her free time with a significant other these days. We are not hinting at her husband, but the new love of her life, her pet bird whom she rescued lately.
    The parrot named Tara is growing up under Rishinas watchful eye and seems to be in love with its new home. Rishina shares, “I had rescued her and brought her home on the day she was born. I have seen her every single feather sprouting in front of my eyes and now she is nine months old and has started flying! She is a free bird like me and loves to fly in the house. The other thing that she really loves is to go on a drive. So, I take her with me on drives. She loves freedom, thus playing in the garden is her next favourite thing. But I always am alert and have to be a little careful of predators when we are outdoors as she is not as fast as a wild bird. I believe that birds are born to have wings and wings are symbol of freedom and thus I don’t like to restrict her to the cage. I take time out for these lovely dates and outing with her.”


    source: pinkvilla

     

    Advertisement