• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Nach Baliye 7: Friendly vibes bringing Aishwarya-Rohit and Nandish-Rashami closer


    Advertisement

    Reality shows often bring both long-lasting friendships and sworn rivalries to the fore. ‘Nach Baliye 7’ is no exception. The most happening circle of friends on the set of ‘Nach Baliye 7’ these days is Aishwarya Sakhuja-Rohit Nag and Nandish Sandhu-Rashami Desai who are bonding big time when the cameras are not rolling. They had known each other earlier as well but shared a “hi” and “bye” kind of equation only. The reality show gave them a good chance to come closer and know each other well.
    About her first impression of Rashami Nandish on the reality show, Aishwarya says, “I never judge people on meeting them first time. I was aware of their being together and their ups and down. The whole episode of Rashami going to L.A. broke the ice between us when we spoke about it. I never felt she was in the wrong. We also shared common interest for dance and love for food. I knew Rashami on very formal level. When Rashami got injured and twisted her ankle I was near. In four weeks of bonding we realized they were very non-competitive people. Usually, no one enters the show to make friends. I hardly have much industry friends. We just clicked and got close.
    On being asked the foursome bonded, she says “I like their easy going nature. When everything was against them we were non-judgmental that’s how we realized we can be friends. Rashami’s mother always sent food for us as well and I loved the theplas the most. My 4 am friend is only Rohit and we were friends before marriage. The holiday plan with Rashami-Nandish has been discussed. We haven’t decided the destination but my wish list includes Europe, New Zealand and Australia. We have yet to freeze the destination.”

    source: pinkvilla

     

    Advertisement